Trainee Graphics Operator Hemel Hempstead, UK.Salary - £18,000 - 20,000
Alston Elliot is seeking driven, enthusiastic and hardworking individuals with a passion for sport to join its operating team. The successful candidate will receive training to develop the necessary skills in order to operate our bespoke software and data systems. Training will be carried out at our offices in Hemel Hempstead and on site under the supervision of our experienced team of operators.
- Operate Alston Elliot’s equipment, systems and bespoke software to provide live and recorded graphics to some of the world’s leading broadcasters
- Travel around the UK and abroad as required
- Work a varied schedule often consisting of long days and weekends
- Setup and prepare OB vans and flyaway kits for upcoming jobs
- Drive OB vans to and from the venues
- Rigging and de-rigging on site
The Ideal Candidate
- Full UK driving license is a must to be considered for this position
- Broad knowledge and wide understanding of multiple sports, in particular football, rugby and cricket
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong command of the English language
- Excellent writing skills
- Computer literate
- Organised, punctual and have an exceptional level of concentration
- Quick to learn, understand and deal with high pressure situations
- Willing to work long, flexible hours and weekends
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter (no more than 200 words) to email@example.com.
Closing date: Tuesday 4th July.